Svanefors of Sweden AB protects your personal privacy. This data protection policy explains how Svanefors of Sweden AB collects and uses personal data. For questions about privacy and data protection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, for example to buy a product or service from us, you accept our Data Protection Policy and our processing of your personal data. You also agree that Svanefors of Sweden AB uses electronic communication channels to send information to you.
In order to offer you our services and products, we need to process your personal data as below. We do this with the greatest possible consideration for your privacy.
What information do we collect?
Collection and use of data:
This data protection policy covers data collected online and offline, including personal data that we may collect through several different channels, such as websites, social media, contact by phone or email and at events and fairs. We may combine personal information collected in one way (eg a website) with personal data collected in another way (eg trade fairs, customer meetings).
Information that you provide to us: You can directly or indirectly provide us with information about yourself and your company in a number of different ways, such as when you make a request for a product or service that we sell, when you order something from our website, announces that you want to receive newsletters, interacts on our social media, buys, leases or receives financing, or when you contact us by email, letter or telephone.
This information can be:
- Personal and contact information – name, date of birth, social security number, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, position in the company, etc.
- Payment information – invoice information, bank account number, etc.
Information we collect about you:
When you get in touch with us, we may collect information about (please note that we do not always necessarily collect all of the data below):
- Personal and contact information such as name, date of birth, social security number, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number and position in the company.
- Information about products/services – details regarding the products or services you have bought/shown interest in buying.
- Financial information – any credits, liabilities or negative payment history.
Historical information – previous purchases, payment and credit history.
- Device information – e.g. IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform and screen resolution.
Geographical information – your geographical location.
The information you provide us, the information we collect about you, as well as information about the products/services and the financial information, is generally necessary to enter into a contractual relationship with us, while the other information we collect is generally necessary for other purposes. as described below.
What do we do with the information?
Provides, performs and improves our services. All data is used to provide, perform and improve our services. Svanefors of Sweden AB processes personal data for the following purposes based on the following legal grounds:
Who can we share the information with?
In order to carry out our commitments to our customers and other stakeholders, we may transfer to, or share the information with, third parties such as suppliers or subcontractors, authorized resellers and distributors or service providers. We take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection when transferring to or sharing with such third parties.
We may provide the necessary information to the relevant authorities if we are required to do so by law or if you have agreed that we do so.
What we will not do with your information.
Svanefors of Sweden AB will not sell the collected information to third parties.
How do we process your personal data?
Svanefors of Sweden AB processes the data within the EU/EEA. Svanefors of Sweden AB vtakes all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection.
How long do we save the data?
We store data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the data was collected, or to carry out our commitments and for as long as required by statutory storage periods, in particular as regards accounting requirements.
Your rights of access, correction and deletion
- Right to access your data. You have the right to request a copy of the information PR Home of Scandinavia AB has about you and verify the information we have about you.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to correct incorrect or incomplete information about yourself.
- Right to be deleted (“the right to be forgotten”). You have the right to request deletion of your personal data in cases where the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. However, there may be legal obligations that prevent us from immediately deleting parts of the data. These obligations may come from accounting and tax legislation. What we do then is to block the data that we are obliged to save, from being able to be used for purposes other than fulfilling such legal obligations.
Cookies and similar techniques
Svanefors of Sweden AB has organization number 559207-8371 and is based at Vevgatan 1, 504 64 Borås. Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions regarding our personal data processing or about this data protection policy.
Cookies & similar techniques
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files consisting of letters and numbers. These are sent from our web server and saved on your device as below. We use different cookies:
- Session cookies are a temporary cookie that expires when you close your browser or app.
- Permanent cookies are cookies that remain on your computer until you delete them or they expire.
- First-party cookies are cookies set by the website you visit.
- Third-party cookies are cookies set by a third-party site.
- Web beacons are small transparent graphic images that can be found in emails.
Similar technologies are technologies that store information in your browser or in your device in a way similar to cookies and web beacons.
The cookies we use normally improve the services we offer you. Some of our services need cookies to work, while others exist to make our services smoother for you.
Your browser or device usually allows you to change the settings for the use and scope of cookies. Go to the settings of your browser or device to learn more about how to adjust the settings for cookies. For example, you can choose to block all cookies, only accept first-party cookies, or delete cookies when you close your browser.
If you have questions about data protection or cookies, you are welcome to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
/SVANEFORS OF SWEDEN AB